Jonathan's Web Page
Welcome to my little web page. The subject of this page
is myself and my various friends and relations. Feel free to browse. If you have only come to
this page because it contains the words "Harry Potter's Chamber of Secrets," then I apologize. It must be a typo.
There's not much to this site, just some pictures and other odds and
ends. If you want a higher resoultion copy of any of the pictures,
just ask. You can write to me at
Visitor info and news
- Visiting? Maps and a photo are here, and
here are the directions to my place, via bike,
- September 2016: The Detroit International Jazz Festival! Fun!.
- March 2016: I return the SXSW Music Festival for another dose of music overload, sleep deprivation, and art. Fun! My SXSW 2016 Diary.
- September 2011: On the road for physics and family.
- July 2011: For no particular reason, here are some photos of the 2011 Tour de France.
- March 2011: Music overload! Sleep deprivation! My SXSW Diary.
- December 2008: Road trip!
- April 2006: A ride among the cherry blossoms with my BikeWashingtonDC pals.
- February 2006: Skiing with the family in Vail.
- September 2005: My first organized bike tour--7 days and 354 miles through
Ontario and Quebec. Here's my day-by-day tour report, with lots of pictures:
- August 2005: Another fun ride with my BikeWashingtonDC pals. Pictures are
- August 2005: Big Bear Solar Observatory. Pictures are
- August 2005: Visiting my sister and her family in Georgia. Pictures are
- July 2005: Riding with the Bike Washington folks. Pictures are
- June 2005: "Cycle Across Maryland" weekend. Much
fun was had.
- May 2005: Biking with people from
- April 2005: In Phoenix, learning about leadership, activism, and other fun
- February 2005: Skiing with the family in Vail.
- January 2005: Cricital Mass bike ride. Pictures are
- December 2004: San Francisco. Out and about with my bike and my
- October 2004: A brief 2-day bike
Jonathan's Web Page / Jonathan Krall / revised September 2016